The First Annual Sailboat Bend Art Festival 2016!
- A gorgeous and modern 3 story, 3,000 sq. ft. art gallery featuring over 20 artists
- Open studio spaces in the 1310 Artist Lofts, which is a building that requires its residents to be artisans! Step into the world of painters, musicians, videographers, photographers, and designers!
- A live music stage featuring multiple performers throughout the day sponsored by Conundrum Stages
- A DJ stage featuring the Geishaz all-girl DJ crew
- A spoken word and comedy stage
- Shopping through a wide variety of pop-up merchants set up along sidewalks lined with various palm trees, lush grass, and other exotic landscape
- Fashion show
- A kid zone with 4 bounce houses
- Free hula hoop classes by Hula Hipsters
- Get a free interactive portrait image by Paul Mcdermott Photography (Images will be made available on-line)
- An area for spinners, hoopers, yogies and dancers
- Plenty of areas to lay a blanket and enjoy a picnic
- A food truck zone with several options
- Multiple beverage bars serving alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks
- Sailboat Bend is an affluent neighborhood with 2,000 residents in walking distance to the festival grounds
- Nice Bathrooms located in both buildings
- Trolley to parking lots
- Conveniently located just off Broward Blvd. blocks from i95
Clay Wieland is a Professional Photographer born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He developed a passion for Photography in his High School graphic arts class, where he learned the basic skills of Photography. Clay continued following his passion during his college years in North Carolina, and upon returning home to Fort Lauderdale, began working in different fields, all related to Photography, ultimately starting his own company Clay Wieland Photography in 1989. Today, Clay is still pursuing his passion for Photography by celebrating 25 years in the business of Professional Photography. His working knowledge of Corporate event photography has allowed Clay to work with many premier Corporations and Non Profit Organizations here in South Florida and Nationwide. Clay has photographed many Weddings here in South Florida and is a preferred Wedding Photographer for the Historic Bonnet House and Stranahan House, and other beautiful venues here in Fort Lauderdale. As a Studio Photographer, Clay provides Corporate, Individual and Family Portraits in his studio or on location.
He is a trusted Professional Photographer with Integrity and Passion for the Art of Photography.